20090530

ahh

i want you... to myself
just when i thought love is overrated, i fall back into the flow. it was like one in a million, a million in one. i want someone just to cuddle with, i want someone who i can just share stuff with at the end of the day. i want that person to always be there. is it me, or whenever, you bring up your accomplishment with other people, i go insane. i go insane, filled with jealous, green with envy, feeling upset, that one good thing in my life had a history, and to know that someone have had that piece of pie before is devastating. some people call me selfish, but i am just in love with you. of course i questions when you hang out with your "friends". i hate how you are so free, so alive, so willing to share your love with people. i dont want you to hang out with your friends who you've commited with. i just want you, to myself.

pic: http://leloveimage.blogspot.com/
Photobucket
Free Web Counter